Escape The Lab|
This is a text-based adventure using a generic engine that I've written. Type commands to make things happen. Tips below if you're not familiar with the genre but if you get really stuck then email me for a hint.
Please let me have your feedback.
- Commands take the form of 'VERB NOUN' but the noun is often optional
- Use compass points (N, S, SE, U etc) to move around.
- Draw a map.
- EXAMINE everything - you could get clues or find hidden objects.
- Use objects to solve problems you encounter.
- To see what you're carrying type 'INV'
- If you get stuck then look around for clues and try some different commands.
- Some useful verbs - LOOK, GET, DROP, EXAMINE, USE, GIVE.